This role is for our Bangalore Regional Office and will require travel upto 30-40% of the time to other cities/states to support site requirements.
- Manage the Regional Office and oversee all HR requirements for the location.
- Coordinate with HR at Corporate Office, Pune for all recruitment, payroll requirements.
- Maintain all records as defined by the Corporate Office
- Manage all Site HR resources for sites operational in Banglore and ensure day to day support is provided
- Expert on all labor law compliance like ESI, PF, Minimum Wages, Shop and Establishment act, Contract Labor act, The Building and Other Construction Workers Act, CAR policy, workmen compensation policy at Pan India level
- Obtain insurance for all sites as applicable (Contractors All Risk / Workmen Compensation).
- Liaison with statutory bodies under labor Laws for registration, obtaining labour licenses, renewals etc. at Pan India Level.
- Responsible for Liaising & Statutory compliance with Government Labor Officer, Provident Fund and others at PAN India Level. Leads resolution of any notices received from government agencies.
- Interface with Pan India Clients to ensure that statutory compliances are maintained as desired and communicated regularly.
- To assist in identification of compliance & regulatory risks, its implications and recommend actions for mitigating those risks. Responsible for Statutory Audits from time to time.
- Interprets and disseminates information on regulatory matters
- Graduation- UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, HR/Industrial
- Relations Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Industry: Real Estate / Property
- Functional Area: HR , Recruitment , Administration , IR
- Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
- Role: HR Manager
Minimum experience of 8years of full time HR experience in Construction industry with atleast 5 years of full time HR statutory complaince experience.